Here are some news articles about studies we’re going to be looking at tomorrow. You can read them ahead of time if you want, but it’s optional. I think they’re interesting, though.
Some of the questions we’ll be thinking about in class:
- What information is presented?
- What do you still wonder?
- How has the study methodology been explained?
- What has been “glossed over”?
- What are the limitations on the study?
- Is there more research to be completed?
- Should more research be completed?
- How much do you think it cost to gather this data and analyze it?